You may have seen my post recently about how to style using a mix of bold prints & colours, without it looking messy & uncoordinated (if you missed the post, you can read it here). I couldn't help but take to Etsy to source some unique items for my next gathering (outdoor summer picnic, anyone?) & thought I'd share the findings;
Here's a rundown of my top 10 items for the 'Nomadic feast' theme;
- Vinage tea set from WillowsEndCottage - such a cute set!
- Vintage throw blanket from Hanamer - a really versatile piece, that could be used as a picnic blanket, cover up or throw for the home. UPDATE - Sold out! Lots more amazing stuff in the Hanamer shop though, so well worth a visit.
- Batik printed fabric by Tribal Collection - Would be great to use as a table runner, or to make throw cushions....the bigger the better!
- Vintage candle stick holders from WillowsEndCottage - use with plain candles to break up all of the patterns
- Handmade rug by Damgadecor- there's so many rug options in this shop I found it hard to choose. I chose this one as the colours tie in well with the oranges & pinks in the table decorations.
- Embroidered cushion by Faerymother - love the mix of pattern, colour & texture in this design, perfect for our ethnic theme.
- Fabric by PatinyaShop - another great fabric shop for DIY cushions, placemats & table runners. The colours fit in perfectly with the rest of the table - get in quick though, there's not much left!
- Cushion cover by TwistedBobbinDesigns - the lovely pale blue colour ties in with our intricate ceramics beautifully
- Vintage Hurricane lamps from PalmTreesandPelicans - so many ways to style these, though the traditional candle is always great, I'm going to take inspiration from the photography and add sand & florals. Also worth mentioning - this shop has some other great vintage finds, including lovely glass decanters.
- Hand painted ceramic plate by DesignRaaga - there's so much detail in these, the pattern & colours are stunning
If you're interested in any of these items, you can click on the title to learn more. Hope you liked my choices! How would you style your Nomadic feast?
It's almost Christmas! Shop the best handmade advent calendar fillers, or stocking fillers via my handy shopping guide, with all items supporting small businesses and costing under £10..
Ideas for an easy 3 course menu, that allows you to spend time with your guests & avoid spending all night in the kitchen...
This month's collection is inspired by the history & architecture of Florence, Italy....
My top tips for exploring this wonderful & culturally rich city
Fancy some ice cream? Learn how to style it beautifully, with lovely finds from Etsy sellers...
How to make a stunning dessert bowl from flowers & ice
Learn how to get a custom direction for your wedding or event styling, without spending a fortune on traditional planning services...
Tips to make a delicious cheese platter for easy entertaining....
How to make your long haul flight as enjoyable as possible, with free printable checklist!
Styling a colourful & vibrant table with items sourced from Etsy......